- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS -
EMR Base Subcontractor Insurance Requirements
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: $1,000,000 occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Worker’s Compensation as required by state law, if optional under state law, SUB must have coverage anyway, USLH required for work on water, Employers Liability: $1,000,000 occurrence.
- Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance including Bodily Injury and Property Damage on all vehicles used in the performance of Agreement: $1,000,000 combined single limit.
- Policies shall not include any exemptions for work within 50 feet of railroad property (as required by contract).
- Policies shall waive SUB’s rights against EMR for recovery of damages covered by SUB’s insurance (no insurer subrogation).
- Policies shall be primary with respect to any insurance carried by EMR.
- EMR and EMR’s Client shall be listed as additional insureds.
- Policies shall provide for severability of interests.
- Policies shall include a cancellation clause providing at least 30 days’ written notice to EMR.
GET IN TOUCH
EMR Inc. Company Headquarters
4566 Hwy 20 E, Suite 204
Niceville, FL 32578